Yes I know it’s almost March already, but so many things are happening this year and lately more and more things are just falling in to place. So many incredible things have happened this year already and many more are on the way!
Let’s start with what has already happened so far:
I started off the new year with an amazing camping trip at Somabula Nature Reserve with my love!
I’ve been seeing my best friend Simi and her perfect little girl a lot more often
I completed the first session of a tattoo I’ve wanted for years! When she’s finished I’ll write a post explaining her story and what the tattoo means to me. Thanks to Joe at My Tribe Body Art =)
But that’s not all! Here are some of the other things I’m looking forward to this year:
- I’ll be interviewing Al Jourgensen from Ministry and seeing them live on the 4th of March
- The biggest metal festival South Africa has ever seen – Witchfest Open Air – is happening 3-5th April and hopefully I’ll be able to interview the bands there too. One of my friends also bought me a VIP ticket to meet Epica, who are one of my favourite bands
- I’m going to Denmark for almost 3 weeks in September
- Eluveitie, one of my other favourite bands, are coming to South Africa on the 24th October
- I’m finishing my degree at the end of the year
So there we have it! Lots of incredible opportunities and experiences await me and I’m sure there will be even more to add to this list as time goes by.